Saturday, November 15, 2008

Tuesday Plan

Breakfast
Who doesn't like breakfast? We love it. Who gets to sit down and eat a good, full, hot one everyday? Sure we eat some eggs here and there. Some yogurt, oatmeal, bacon...but not all a once! I am going to give you a run down of what we will have and I will leave the rest up to how your family likes to cook them.




Thick sliced pepper bacon, the star of the show (I never said I didn't like pork)
Fried potatoes in the bacon grease
Fried eggs on top of the potatoes so the yolk runs all in them
Toast & Homemade Apple Butter
Applesauce warmed with a little brown sugar and cinnamon (anyone else have that when you were little)
Fresh ground coffee with a holiday creamer (I normally drink black coffee, but not today)
Hot Chocolate for the boys and I will get the canned whipped cream too


Now I do realize that Cracker Barrel would also bring the grits and gravy but who has room for that? So next week breakfast on Tuesday night is gravy & biscuits!


Man to bad today is only Saturday when I am typing this. I tell you what no one better mess with my Tuesday! I am looking forward to it!

No comments: