Friday, January 16, 2009

Friday 1/23

Tom is home on Fridays now. I am so thankful for that. It is nice to have him home every week or a 3 day weekend. We still do school but it is nice to get up and have coffee before we start school. And hey I will be honest here, he is a big help and will do most anything I ask of him! He is a great principle!

So today is another simple day for me as far as typing out the recipe. Because it is yet another foodtv recipe.

http://www.foodnetwork.com/food/lf_hl_eatingwell/recipe/0,1000060,FOOD_30878_100778,00.html

And simple because you throw it in the crockpot!

I will come up with a good dessert recipe or find one anyways to give you during the week to start the weekend of right!

Today is only Friday and I only have one more day to give you for the week. Now what am I going to do the rest of the week? Yeah right!

No comments: