Friday, February 13, 2009

Sunday 2/15

Well, this is another Rachael Ray week. I hope that doesn't bother you. To make it easier I am going to just post a web link to her site. I do suggest to read over her recipes. Most of the time there are some ways to make it more affordable and less steps in preparation.

Pasta with Winter Greens & Walnuts
http://www.rachaelraymag.com/recipes/pizza-pasta-recipes/pasta-with-winter-greens-and-walnuts/article.html

*****I am going to start adding how the recipe turns out and what changes I made to make it easier after each new recipe.

***For this I used a bag of frozen spinach, so cheap. I also used ricotta, cheaper and used the whole 13 oz box of pasta (which I found at Meijer in whole grain) for our 5. The kids liked it and so did I. Tom, I am not sure about. Very light and spring like.

No comments: