Saturday, October 18, 2008

What's for dinner?

Good Morning!
I am so glad you have decided to read my blog journey with food. Everything will be basic to start but I am now dreaming of owning one of those cool cameras so I can post step by step directions to this blog. A little history first. I wrote a "book" a few years ago journaling what was for dinner and a little about our week. I have never attempted to publish it but I love to look back and see what did we do for Harvest Week at our house? What did we have for Thanksgiving dinner? What cake did I try for Easter? What did Bryce pick out for his birthday meals? I love to cook and I love to try new recipes. Don't expect grammatically correct or superior posts on food. That won't happen. As a matter of fact if you know me you will know I hate writing. If however you are looking for weekly dinner plans that a mom has time for, recipes with everyday ingredients, and fun then that is what I will give you!

No comments: