Tuesday, December 23, 2008

Good Morning! I am back for the day!

So...
I saw an article back over the summer that showed what people all over the world ate and how much they spent in a week on food. It was shocking and intriguing! I am pleading with everyone of you who read this blog. Even if you have never left a comment. PLEASE! I know with Christmas and all the extra baking (or not) and eating (or not) we do it is not a good week to try this. Maybe take a week in January and write down everything you buy for food and the cost. Come back here and leave a comment under the title I will leave later for this. Tell me what you bought and what it cost to feed your family. Then after you take a look at the book or article tell me what you see in the pictures.

I am reading a book right now called, The Diet Alternative by Diane Hampton. It is so good. Did you realize that when God feed the Israelites manna it was in the morning and at night. No lunch! Do you think we as Americans eat to much? Forget Americans, humans! I want to be a good steward of even what I eat this next year. I just want to be hungry for all things. I want to feel full from all things.

Think this over with me and let me know what you find! PLEASE!

http://www.npr.org/templates/story/story.php?storyId=5005952

No comments: