Monday, December 15, 2008

Week Plan 12/14




So Sunday we had leftovers. We also went to our church's live nativity drama. What an awesome thing! I mean until you go and see what goes into everything to tell the true story of Jesus birth, you won't understand. I am so thankful to be a part of such an awesome church family! What a blessing and encouragement they are to me and my family.


Monday I have been invited to go out to dinner with some friends I haven't seen in a few months. At Olive Garden! How could I say no? I mean come on, friends and Italian food? Tom has offered to fry up some potatoes and eggs for him and the boys! What a husband! I think I'll get him an extra stocking stuffer for Christmas for this one! I am thinking that new Love Dare book? Thanks for the suggestion Becky.


Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday and Saturday I will give you some new soup recipes and Friday we are having company so I will give you my Italian Beef recipe. Dessert? Yes, but I am not sure what yet! Stay tuned...

No comments: