Monday, December 1, 2008

12 Days of Christmas Cookies

Well, every where I look and read confirms it is here! CHRISTMAS. I don't know many people who don't like this time of year. Well, now that I think about it, I don't know of anyone. Does that mean good cheer attracts good cheer??? I going with it!!! I am tired, remember I was up at 5:30 and I DO help shovel. I can't just sit there and watch. And I actually enjoy shoveling. So I am tired and hungry so I say to myself, "Self, how about some cookies?" I reply, "Sure, sounds good, who is going to bake them?" "You."

Okay, okay enough. Did I mention how sleep deprived I am. How many of you talk to yourself? Come on now, I know you do!


Cookies, that's it. I am going to give you my 12 Days of Christmas Cookies. Starting today. I know it isn't the 12 Days of Christmas yet but I talked myself out of giving you 24 Days of Cookies. Only because I DON'T want to have to run that much during the winter. It is all about maintaining right now. And the cost of making cookies everyday, the flour, the butter, the eggs, the vanilla, it adds up.


No comments: