Friday, May 6, 2011

Weekly Menu Plan

I love to cook.  I love to go to the library and check out 10 new cookbooks at one time, make some hot tea, sit on the couch all night while the boys watch a movie and just salivate.  I mean make a menu plan and shopping list.  Sometimes I wonder if loving to cook is a curse.  I can't be satisfied with just making 10 good meals over and over again.  I think I should be able to though.  So I have picked out several recipes I hope to make regulars. We'll see?!

Thursday ~ Tangy Carrot Chowder (actually made this twice this past week)
Friday ~ Salad with strawberries, walnuts & goat cheese, baked hamburger patty
Saturday ~ Pizza out with dad
Sunday ~ picnic with friends in the park and KFC fried chicken (yeah so what) baked potato salad, corn and a pineapple upside down cake
Monday ~ Farfalle with corn, asparagus and jalapeno
Tuesday ~ Chicken and green olive enchiladas, Chili rice
Wednesday ~ Saigon Carmel Chicken, Jicama & orange salad
Thursday ~ Penne with chickpeas and rosemary, corn

What are your go to meals?

No comments: