Monday, December 1, 2008

Leftovers

Good Morning!
Well, this was our first morning up bright and early. Well not so bright at 5:30 in the morning but early. The boys have a snow shoveling business and I am the one responsible for everything behind the scenes. In other words I am the one to get up, start the coffee and hot chocolate and get them out of bed in time to get everyone shoveled before they leave for work. I am also the one who drives said children to the places that need to be shoveled and I am also the person who dries all the wet clothes after we come back in. Well at least I won't have to buy the Xbox they are looking to replace!

On to food. I know I have been MIA but I have all the confidence you all can handle leftovers. Then there is baked potato night when the hubby and I get to go out for dinner! That leaves us at Thursday. Soak white beans overnight and cook them the next day in pure turkey stock and plenty of sea salt. Yes, I did make turkey stock. Didn't you????

I will be back for burritos and movie night. I will also have to remember to tell you about our new movie night plan! The kids will love it!

No comments: